STABILITY | "steadfast & immovable"
- Teach the residents about their Savior Jesus Christ, the Only One who has the power to free him from the bondage of sin, death, addiction, and oppression.
- Establish the resident in the areas of his understanding, character, and discipline.
- Give the resident the tools he needs to live victoriously the rest of his life.
- Impart a Kingdom mindset to the resident.
- Ground the resident in the discipleship process and ignite the resident to a lifestyle of service, worship, and evangelism.
- Prepare the resident spiritually, emotionally, and financially for transition toward independence.
- Assign the resident a mentor
Requirements for Completion:
- Complete 180 days worth of training in the home.
- Memorize the mission statement and discipleship model.
- Complete all of the core curriculum, including the scripture reading plan, scripture memory plan, book reports, lessons, and prayer journal.
- Fulfilled any and all disciplinary requirements.