There are considerations you will definitely want to take into account when you are applying to enter the BWC.
Take the time to honestly consider these things BEFORE you apply!!
Stop and take a REALITY CHECK…
- You will end up sharing your bedroom with up to four other men at any given time – this can be uncomfortable at times. Patience and flexibility are required!
- The BWC is a TOBACCO FREE CAMPUS. You will not be permitted any tobacco, or related products while you are in the center
- Do you have the stamina, patience and wherewithal to live in close proximity up to 15 other men?
- For the first thirty days that you live in the center, no contact is allowed with anyone outside the home. This includes family, friends and mentors – no contact only means that they will not be able to contact you, writing them letters is permitted and encouraged.
- Any of the things that interfere with daily living must be taken care of before you can come into the center.
- This is not a medical facility. If you have ongoing routine medical needs, they need to be addressed before you can come into the center.
- The routine here is taxing! It is at times tiring and monotonous, it takes discipline to adhere to the schedule that we set. It is definitely not a vacation or a picnic!
- The BWC's discipline policy is thorough and exacting. It is painful when discipline is required because of your choices.
- How well do you receive discipline?
- Can you handle being told when you can and cannot go to the bathroom, to bed, when you can shower, when you can have free time, and so forth?
- We expect total submission to BWC authority, leadership and the policies that God has established in this center.
Please take a look at the items you are allowed to bring into the home – Remember that space is premium so we have limited the amount of personal Items you may bring into the home.
When you are ready to fill out the application please be truthful and open about all of the answers your provide. This information is kept confidential and is to help us assess your needs and whether we are going to be able to host you.
After you have completed filling out the application our Administrative Director will review your application and will be able to schedule a time to go over it with you via telephone. If you are a good candidate he will set up a time for a face to face interview to better get to know you and what you would like to accomplish during your stay at the BWC.
If you have considered this decision and would like to submit an application please click on the link below.
When you have completed the application process please call us at (806) 273-2355 to let us know that you would like to set up a telephone interview with our Administrative Director.